Coral Reef Academy is a school where diversity is celebrated, community is valued, and students are thriving.
We believe that:
- Student learning is the utmost priority for the school.
- All students can learn.
- Students should have instructional materials that engage them in the learning process.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Each student is valued as an individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect between students and staff.
- Structure, predictability, and routine are vitally important to ensure student success and encourage independence